Sunday, October 14, 2012

Google + and Facebook Policy regarding images

Why will Google+ and Facebook allow pictures of women in lingerie, men and women in bkinis that are barely more than a piece of thread and virtually transparent yet will not allow me to have a picture of me sitting in my chair while reading my bible? My bible is no where near as revealing as the form fitting bikinis or see-through lingerie. I am participating in a nice wholesome activity, reading my bible, while the bikini and lingerie companies/models are attempting to do one thing, SELL SEX!!!! How is this even fair?
As a matter of fact my picture shows absolutely no nudity as defined by Ohio law. Per the following definition this picture shows no nudity. "Nudity” means the showing, representation, or depiction of human male or female genitals, pubic area, or buttocks with less than a full, opaque covering, or of a female breast with less than a full, opaque covering of any portion thereof below the top of the nipple, or of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state."
Please help me to protest Google+ and Facebook policy and picture algorythms by sharing this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment